Convertkit Review 2019
Today, we are going to discuss Convertkit review, features and how to use Convertkit. Now, just follow the article to know about Convertkit.
What is Convertkit?
Convertkit is a cloud-based email marketing service which is mainly developed for bloggers, podcasters, and other business holders who build the audience. The Convertkit was created by Nathan Barry.
In earlier days, most of the email marketing services are sent the apparent emails with the integration of Leadpages and Click Funnels tools. But, convertkit has advanced facilities than any other marketing services.
If you are familiar with email marketing services, then convertkit is very easy to use. So, if you are going to use this tool, then the learning process takes less time only. The only term you want to study in convertkit is Convertkit Sequences.
When you are going to do the convertkit login for the first time then, you get impressed by the looks of convertkit and everything in this convertkit is very crisp and impulsive. The only drawback of this tool is convertkit pricing.
The convertkit didn’t provide any free plans for the customers and their cheapest package initiate with $29. Though, it is an expensive tool people prefer this for the advanced features.
How to use Convertkit?
First, you have to sign up to start using this email marketing service. After you signed up, you will get into the dashboard of convertkit which is made up of UX design. In the beginning, this tool allocates you with three converkit forms and four landing page templates.
You can use those given convertkit templates, and you can customize the templates by editing the headlines, Colors and by adding images. Although, you can’t move the components of templates around.
Convertkit provides the similar facility of Infusion Soft for the users, but when compared to Infusion Soft, the convertkit is more obtainable. This email marketing service permits you to send broadcasts email to the entire list of subscribers to promote the product. And you can send individual messages to announce product launches, Convertkit discounts, etc.
You can also save the custom messages for future use. While compared with other market services the work style of convertkit is different. Why because, most of the email marketing services, assembled the subscribers in one list. But, convertkit gathered all the subscribers in a separate list.
The difference between convertkit and other marketing services is autoresponder series which is named as Sequences. The user can split the subscribed leads to specific sequences, forms. You can also divide the leads according to date.
This platform trait a pre-made filter to choose your cold subscribers. Then, you have to write your email after dividing the subscribers. The convertkit doesn’t have drag & drop feature like MailChimp. So, creating email newsletters saves time. Though, it is effortless to create emails in HTML and also simple text. This is how we have to use convertkit.
How to personalize your email using Tags:
Under, this we are going to see how to use convertkit tags to personalize emails. This is a newly released option on convertkit. This option allows you to pinpoint and classifies your subscriber according to their interests. By using this facility, you can send particular email to different groups of your subscribers.
But, the only difficulty in this feature is you have to use syntax to design your email. This is very complicated for the people who don’t know the skill.
To get a clear view, we are going to give an example. If you want to offer a 40% discount for your regular users and you want to provide only 5% discount for new users. When sending this email to different groups of your customers then, your regular users will get the email of 40% discount, and new users will get 5% discount as per your plan.
And you also have a facility to group your subscribers as buyers and non-buyers. So, this is how we use tags to personalize the email.
Under this, we are going to list out some convertkit features. They are:
- Stay in touch with your future and live subscribers with emails and newsletters.
- With the help of opt-in form assign your subscribers.
- It includes downloadable incentives with forms. This action will encourage the subscribers.
- It mingles with WordPress and assigns particular CTA forms for each post.
- Generate landing pages with custom CSS and domain to release new products.
- You can Personalize your emails and segment subscribers into the list.
These are the features of convertkit.
Pros and Cons:
Here, we are going to see the pros and cons of convertkit. Let’s see it.
- It is mainly developed for bloggers, podcasters, and other business holders who build the audience.
- Convertkit allocates you with three converkit forms and four landing page templates at the initial stage.
- Users can use those templates and also customize the templates by editing the headlines, Colors and by adding images.
- In general, most of the email marketing services assembled the subscribers in one list. But, convertkit gathered all the subscribers in a separate list.
- A user can split the subscribed leads to specific sequences, forms. You can also divide the leads according to date. This platform trait a pre-made filter to choose your cold subscribers.
- In this, you have a facility to group your subscribers as buyers and non-buyers.
- While sending broadcast emails some of the subscribers will not open the emails which is very common. So, convertkit allows you to re-fix the subscribers who didn’t open the email for the first time.
- Convertkit did not provide any free trial for the users.
- This service is very costly when compared with other email marketing services.
- In this, no drag and drop options are available.
These are pros and cons of convertkit.
The main drawback of convertkit is pricing because when compared with other email services this convertkit service is very expensive to use. Here, we are going to see the convertkit pricing details.
- Usually, convertkit costs $29/ month for 1000 subscribers.
- And for 3000 subscribers it costs $49/month.
- It costs $79/month for 5000 subscribers.
- Finally, it costs $99/month for 8000 subscribers which is very costly when compared with other email marketing services.
- All the given plans include unlimited Emails, Automation rules, Landing pages, Courses, and Forms.
The convertkit is the best email marketing tool which helps to send a productive email to your subscribers and convert those subscribers into buyers. This tool creates with great facilities that will increase your experience and change your email creating process very easy.
Maybe, the convertkit is not the cheapest tool to use but, it is very popular among users because of its advanced features. So, don’t hesitate to use this email marketing tool.
Free Trail ConvertKit Account:
Start your FREE trial with ConvertKit. Valid upto – 1000 subscribers
ConvertKit offers 2019
- Templates & Forms
- Integrations & API
- Email and Live Chat Support
- Free Quick Migration
- Email Sends